Stay N Place® Chair Cushion
Stay N Place® Chair Cushions for Infants, Children and Adults provide physical and emotional comfort for patients who become fearful at the sight of a dental chair; the non-latex rubbery bottom helps cushion to “stay in place” whilst providing a soft ‘bean bag’ like surface to lessen patients’ stress and keep them more comfortable.
Designed for dentistry, the Stay N Place Chair Cushions have a soft, durable vinyl cover that can be cleaned with a disinfecting agent and wiped dry with a soft cloth.
Stay N Place® Chair Cushions for Adults
- Crushed foam core displaces as the patient lies down, filling gaps in the chair providing physical comfort and a secure, safe feeling.
- Curved in at the neck, it allows patient’s head to be tilted back and the chest to be lifted whilst leaving the clinician room to easily manoeuvre.
- Adult cushion dimensions: 46″ x 18″ x 5″.
- Adult cushion comes with Roll-N-Store® Straps for easy carrying and compact storage.
Stay N Place® Chair Cushions for Infants / Toddlers
Dental chairs are designed for adults and as such have unstable, insecure surfaces for toddlers; it also creates problems for dental clinicians who have to ‘bend and twist’ in order to provide treatment. The Stay N Place® Chair Cushion creates a safe, cozy lift for young patients, presents a professional image for parents and helps the clinician maintain better posture.
- Air escapes through side vents when child is placed upon cushion.
- Crushed foam core conforms to the dental chair creating a secure surface whilst nestling the child.
- Cushion lifts patient to a more ergonomic height for better access during dental treatment.
- Comes with a Safety Belt for added security.
Download the Specialized Care brochure
See the latest products from the Specialized Care range.
Find out more
Stay N Place® Chair Cushions
The Stay N Place® Airway Positioner – Foam supports patient’s upper torso and neck to maintain an open airway; designed to lift the upper torso, it positions the head in a “chin up” position during dental procedures.
The Stay N Place® Head and Neck Rest allows a patient to receive dental treatment whilst remaining in their own wheelchair or stationary chair; the SPHNR supports the patient’s upper torso and neck to help maintain an open airway and the back, shoulder and neck pillows can be repositioned or removed to accommodate those with neck / back difficulties.
Designed specifically for dentistry, the Rainbow® Stabilising System is a state-of-the-art protective device that minimises sudden, unsafe patient movement during dental procedures and complies with AAPD Guidelines on Protective Stabilisation for Paediatric Dental Patients