Stay N Place® Head And Neck Rest
The Stay N Place® Head and Neck Rest, Now with a New Trimmer Backboard Design
Head area has been narrowed to improve oral access, allows
pillows to be better placed to facilitate a “chin up” position
whilst also supporting the patient’s head and neck.
Novel Backboard Supports Patient in Their Own Chair
The Stay N Place® Head and Neck Rest (aka Wheelchair Head and Neck Support) allows patient to receive dental treatment whilst remaining in their own wheelchair or stationary chair, so dental care can be safely delivered
Supports the patient’s upper torso and neck to help maintain an open airway; pillows support the head so it can be comfortably be tilted back whilst the patient remains in their own chair during treatment.
- Stay N Place Head & Neck Rest is positioned behind the patient, held in place with yellow safety straps secured to the chair.
- As patient settles in, the pillows can easily be moved to individualise support.
- Back, shoulder and neck pillow can be repositioned or removed to
accommodate those with neck & back difficulties.
- Bottom of the device can be brought forward (away from the back of the chair or wheelchair) to achieve more of an angle.
- Pillows can be repositioned for patient comfort and removed as needed.
- Clean with disinfecting agent and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- This low-tech device is a real multi-tasker, can be used for in-office services as well as being an excellent resource for off-site care by mobile dental services.
Download the Specialized Care brochure
See the latest products from the Specialized Care range.
Find out more
Stay N Place® Head and Neck Rest
The cushion-style Stay N Place® Airway Positioner Vinyl comes with adjustable vinyl-covered foam pillows for great versatility; the cushions “give” to provide greater patient comfort, whilst maintaining reliable support.
The Stay N Place® Head and Neck Rest allows a patient to receive dental treatment whilst remaining in their own wheelchair or stationary chair; the SPHNR supports the patient’s upper torso and neck to help maintain an open airway and the back, shoulder and neck pillows can be repositioned or removed to accommodate those with neck / back difficulties.
Designed specifically for dentistry, the Rainbow® Stabilising System is a state-of-the-art protective device that minimises sudden, unsafe patient movement during dental procedures and complies with AAPD Guidelines on Protective Stabilisation for Paediatric Dental Patients
The Rainbow® Wraps are made of a breathable mesh to help keep patients cooler and more comfortable. The colourful Velcro® closures are strong, secure and patient friendly.